Friday, December 8, 2017

Who is Rw of Rws Random Life Blog

 
 Who is Rw? A 31 year old Artist, and Website owner born October 1985 in San Leandro, raised in Long Beach Ca. After graduating from Tennyson High in 2004 Iv'e spent a portion of my life early 20's in deep depression due to my learning disability that I still struggle with til this very day, lots of starts, and stops in accomplishing my goals.

In my early 30's was when I decided to wake the hell up and live my life not listening to everything others preach to me while they are doing worse than me in a way. I am the type of person that likes to get to the point in regards of getting what I need in life. Even though I have my many flaws including Social Anxiety Disorder, and Stuttering it wont stop my drive to do better in all aspects.


My first job in 2010 was a Caregiver at In Home Supportive Services for a relative in helping with housecleaning, Medication organization, and trips to the doctors office. The job taught me that things do not always go my way, stress will come with the territory as far with my client needs.


My goals for my Facebook page as well as the Rw's Random Life Blog is 1. Provide or share to you folks are great Tips in Food, Life, and Finances. 2. Create videos of my random travels, stunning artworks, and more to share here for you to enjoy.

                              My Blog Content





                      


                   Photography

New Content Every Week Between Wednesday- Sunday

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
                              
So if you guys like my content then please share and follow me at RW page thanks be blessed.
PiggyRiches

No comments:

Post a Comment