Sunday, July 1, 2018

Rw's Original Reviews Evergreen Organix Hemp Brownie


Hey folks today I am trying out this hemp product for the very first time called Evergreen Organix Chocolate Chunk Brownie. An adult only baked item this 12 dollar brownie has about 15% hemp potency. To certain individuals there are allergens in this brownie which is diary, soy, wheat, and coconut so fully read the ingredients before purchase. 

The taste test: At first bite I instantly taste the strong flavor of the hemp incorporated in this baked good besides that it was an average crumbly brownie with rich chocolate flavor. After effects: Being a hemp based product I started feeling the side effects not in a negative way about 2 to 3 hours after consumption let's just say I was in hyper focus mode for the rest of the night lol. I will give this item about 8 out 10. When ever you visit Las Vegas Nevada be sure to stop by NuWu Cannabis Marketplace (Open 24 hrs) and make sure to have a proper id card because when I walked into the store the security guard told me i had to leave my large bag with him so keep that in mind thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment