Saturday, September 22, 2018

Rw's My Life Odd Dreamscapes Time Observer






 Hey folks on July 22, 2018 I had this strange dream involving Doctor Who/Tardis, and Egypt Pyramids. In the beginning of my dream I was flying through a series of dark looped tunnels with flashing rainbow colors.
The next scene I found myself waking in an abandoned or deserted apartment that seem to be shifting through time as the walls around me began to change like in the movie Inception with Leonardo DiCaprio. On my right hand/wrist was this unique type of watch that allowed me to travel back in time to Ancient Egypt during the construction of The Giza Pyramid. Next thing I know my dream Astral body was floating down the Nile river then some entity picked me up with a circular staff object into a boat i observed a African male with dreadlocks speaking though I don't remember what he said. Suddenly teleporting to land I gazed upon this 10 story sand block structure with a grouped horse statue or an ancient advanced Egyptian device. Next thing I know waking up again in the same apartment in my mind I tried to replicate Doctor's Tardis to re travel back to Egypt but was unsuccessful this time. My watch began to gradually disappear in a molecular level forming a black goo in my hand (the end)

No comments:

Post a Comment