Friday, November 30, 2018

Rw's Self Q&A

                             Rw's Self Q&A








1. Q What is my my go to meal?     A Ramen noodles however I only add about 1 teaspoon of the flavor packet to reduce my sodium intake. Hot sauce, black pepper, and hummus is sometimes added to give extra flavor.

2. Q What is the oddest thing I have seen in my life?      A At a freeway adjacent bus stop in Gardena ca a homeless Vet named Alven walked up to me and made small talk with me. As he chatted away while opening his briefcase a bunch of ole school tape cassettes had fell out unto the sidewalk he picked them up off the ground then walked away leaving me a bit confused crazy though.

3. Q A favorite 80's song from back in the day?    A  Atlantic Starr's Silver Shadow.

4. Q If I was able to my younger self some sound advice what would it be?    A Don't be afraid to take advantage of any opportunities that may come along like getting a drivers license.

5. Q Name a flaw that has had a big impact in life?     A My stuttering has made my self conscious to where I live my life as a introvert, avoid having conversations with others. All throughout my school years I would get speech therapy for it  however it was uneffective due to my learning disability so i still struggle with it in my adult years but I am working on overcoming this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment