Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Rw's Russell Stover Chocolate Candy Review



                                Russell Stover Truffel Candy 


11-20-16: Hey folks the Christmas holiday is upon us so I went to Walgreens in the Arden-Arcade area of Sacramento Ca. I purchased 2 Russell Stover Mini Chocolate Candies, and Hershey's  Candy Candy Cane with Candy Bits.  

Russell Stover Caramel Brownie Candy



On tasting the Caramel Brownie candy it did not have a waxy coating as it melted on my tongue seconds after eating the candy. It was like a Twix Bar only different due to the caramel texture. The Brownie flavor did not stand out as much sinse the caramel overpowered it. so it is hit or miss. I will give this candy 7 out of 10. The Truffle flavored candy also did not have a waxy coating which is a plus for me as it masks the flavor of the chocolate. When I first bit into the candy it was a tad salty but it went away quickly. Both candies are coated in Milk Chocolate so if you are lactose intolerant then avoid purchasing the candy. The candies may also contain tree nuts,eggs, and wheat so use caution.

                           Hershey's Candy Cane with Candy Bits

Hershey's has a Christmas themed Candy Bar in stock with a Peppermint flavor with crunchy candy bits. As soon as I opened the bar I was hit with a peppermint scent. As far as taste is concern it's basically a Candy Candy Cane but in the form of a Large Chocolate bar so I will give it 6 out of 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment